Pages

Friday 25 May 2012

Idea

Lightbulb-Idea


If you have got an idea, then just dreaming about it will not give you the success. You should need to take some measures to make your idea come true; what I mean that, give it a try to the idea, atleast to those ideas in which you would not require any huge amount of capital, time....

Give a try

Ideas which are small:

There's nothing harm to try on, is there? I meant that giving a try to the small ideas will not harm you, what will you lose? You'll only lose some of the time of your life, which we all alternatively waste just by "Day Dreaming" or watching TV, roaming, hang out with friends and some other stuff, by this I don't meant that by performing this actions is complete waste of time, its not unless and until we do it in a limit.

Be the First To Initiate

For instance, take the example of me, I'm kind of lazy person, I taught to write this blog nearly a couple of months ago, but I used to avoid it and just waste my time here and there, when I first taught of writing this blog I taught to take the address as www.whatilearnedtoday.blogspot.com but when I actually tried it, this address was taken by someone and after that I have to settle for www.whattolearntoday.blogspot.com, which I obviously didn't wanted but what can I do now? Nothing.


What will you get? If your "Small Idea" becomes pretty successful you can make it huge enough to choose it as a profession or to make money. 

Let me explain you with an example, Do you know about the website www.facebook.com? The founders of this website started it only for the Harvard University students, but it became so successful that they extended it and made it huge enough to have more than 900 million members.

Take another example, Is Google a familiar word? I think the answer is yes. Google began in January 1996 as a research project by Larry Page and Sergey Brin when they were both PhD students at Stanford University in California. Both also tried to sell it but it didn't got sold, now its a company in which most of the students of Harvard also, are willing to join it.

Ideas which are big:

But what to do about the ideas which are pretty huge, like, for which, you would need some huge pretty cash and time; the answer for this question is I don't know. Yes I don't know, but what I can suggest is wait for the correct time. Analyze your idea, study about it, have a complete depth research on it, check whether are you the first one to get this idea or it is previously been applied by someone, if no then then make a move, if yes then study it why did it succeeded/failed? You can use the answer of this question for another idea in future.

Please let me know how did you liked the post by leaving a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment